Cookietales (dieneryn)

Hey Ugly! 30 Pretty Ugly Postcards

0

Ugly Ugly Ugly! How many of you have played the Ugly Dolls card game? It used to be my favourite reaction card game, and probably still is! Needless to say I just had to get this set of postcards when I saw them. They were about to go out of stock, and I hurriedly bought two sets ._.

If you wish to see all 30 cards, check out my video below! Otherwise, just scroll on for a preview :D


Overview! The back of the cards are different as well, depending on the image on its front :)

OX is definitely my favourite Ugly Doll! 

They included some comic images as well :D

Not to forget, some pretty cute photographic images of the real dolls in "action"!


Here's what I liked about this set:
  • The cards in this set are extremely colorful. 
  • The rounded corners and smooth matt surface is definitely a plus as well!
  • The back of the cards are beautifully designed as well, and is uniquely different.

I sure hope you liked this set as much as I do! Let me know below in the comments which card is your favorite, or which Ugly Doll you like best! :D



0 comments:

Post a Comment